Sunday, January 17, 2010

BYU-HAWAII!!!!


Oh Heyooo.
So tonight I was sitting in my bedroom thinking about all the fun I've been having lately and then I was all, "Hey, I should start a blog so people can be jealous of all my fun adventures!" Ok, my thought process wasn't really that rude, I don't want anyone to be jealous, but I did decide I wanted to make a blog.... so here I am! And here is my story :)

I graduated from high school in 2008 and started my college career on a full-ride scholarship to Arizona State University, which I LOVED! But, at the end of the summer this past year I decided I wanted to try braving life lived on my own so I started to apply for BYU-Provo, "and heck, why not?" I asked myself, and applied for BYU-Hawaii as well for winter semester. Well lots of time went by and my great friend/roomy and I actually got accepted! It was kind of a hard decision at first (ya right you all say... but really it was) but a lot of prayers were answered and lots of different things fell into place and I decided to go! And basically that's how I ended up here at BYU-H and it is seriously one of the best decisions I've ever made! Even though I miss my amazing family and wonderful friends a TON, I have only been here two weeks but have already grown and learned so much and had so many awesome experiences! I'm soooo blessed to have this opportunity and thank Heavenly Father every night for it :) So here's to living on my own and starting this new chapter in my life... HUZZAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Olivia Evans and I thoroughly enjoy eating food. I am currently a student at Brigham Young University Hawaii and I LOVE it!! I have the most wonderful family on earth and the craziest BEST friends ever! Call for a good time