Monday, January 25, 2010

Polynesian Cultural Center

Until now I never understood people who never updated their blogs. I always rolled my eyes when I read how sorry they were but they "just didn't have time". "How long does it take to type a few words and post a few pictures?"- I'd ask... but now I understand. It takes kind of a lot of effort to write out everything and find the pictures you want, and in my case, find a time when the stupid internet is working in my house! So I apologize to all those who received and eye roll from me. Anywayzzzz.... I need to catch you up on my adventures cause I'm fallin behind!

So the first week Kaitlin and I were here, before school st
arted, we were able to enjoy the Polynesian Cultural Center... for freeee! I experienced my very first Hawaiian shaved ice and saw all the neat cultures and funny shows and such! I even met a
n old friend my Grandparents new really well when th
ey served their mission here nearly 20 years ago! His name is Kapp and he was HILARIOUS. It was good times :)



Learning the art of poi ball and tongue sticky-out-ness...


























Me and Kapp!













After our day at the PCC, we went back to the school and had a DELICIOUS student Luau! (It might have been so delicious because me and Kaitlin had been living off of refreshments at all the activities for several days...)







Our dear friends Kilie and Huston!








Don't you just loooove a good SEE FOOD Luau??? har har... ya I'm 20... you wanna fight??!


1 comment:

  1. ok i dont see our post anywhere.... haha seriously!?? and just tonight i told you i commented.. well i promise we did... it said something like this.. YAY FOR BLOGGING!:) ill stalk u now:) and this background is my old blog background:) woop woop! i love it soo much! and... Huston.. is laughing sarcastically right now.. cuz he doesnt understand why i love stalking people.. he thinks facebook is enough!! im proud of you for starting a blog!:) they are fun! haha

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Olivia Evans and I thoroughly enjoy eating food. I am currently a student at Brigham Young University Hawaii and I LOVE it!! I have the most wonderful family on earth and the craziest BEST friends ever! Call for a good time